Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katy interviews Valumart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

Katy interviews Valumart Empty
PostSubject: Katy interviews Valumart   Katy interviews Valumart EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:51 pm

There can be seen Katy lingering around in front of the MOB locker room. Suddenly the door opens, and Valumart comes out. Katy immediately gets active and steps towards him. Valumart meanwhile for a moment seems to want to go back in the room, but then changes his mind, and walks towards Katy.

Katy: Have you seen Donavin Cage around? I really wanted to ask him some stuff about…

Valumart: Why don’t you get this? Haven’t you already talked to Ms Fisset about this? You won’t catch him. After his match against Ultratón he needs a rest, and my job tonight is to let him do that. This includes sending you away again! So please…

Katy: *looking hopeful* So…can you tell me who he chose to compete against Tmac?

Valumart: *lets out a small laugh* You really are slow-witted. Why should I tell you this, when Ms Fisset wasn’t allowed to tell you either? I just tell you, he has no chance at all…the guy he’s going to fight probably is one of the best wrestlers in the company…And now leave, and I’ll tell you right now: Don’t even bother getting to cage…you won’t get any news out of here!

He turns around and enters the locker room, slamming the door shut behind him in front of Katy, who looks deeply disappointed but eventually turns around and goes.

Sorry it got this short...I am busy persuading my little sis that noone would harm her tomorrow in school Sad She was really afraid!

Jay, please do this after the interview with Ms Fisset, or else change it so that it fits...
Back to top Go down

Katy interviews Valumart
Page 1 of 1