Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valumart is angry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

Valumart is angry Empty
PostSubject: Valumart is angry   Valumart is angry EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 6:12 am

The lights go out in the arena, and the crowd eagerly waits for someone to come out to the arena. However, as soon as they recognise the song to be "Feuer Frei!" by Ramms†ein, they start booing even before anyone is seen. Finally Valumart comes out enlighted by fire torching of on either side of the ramp. He takes his time to get to the ramp, seeminly enjoying himself there being booed, which enrages the crowd even more. Slowly he gets ino the ring and calls for a microphone.

Valumart: Last week here on Saturday Night Brawl I came out here to challenge the Maniay Heavyweight Champion for his title. I admit, I didn't expect Jay to come out here interrupting my speech and booking me for a match the very same night for the #1-Contendership!

The crowd cheers in memory for Jay's great idea.

Jacob: Yeah, smart move there by Jay. By giving Valumart what he wanted at the same time he threw him out of the concurrence.

Valumart: Well, I obviously was stunned, and couldn't find the time to tell him that I had some serious back problems, which even got worse towards the end of the show when I had to fight el cometa...

The crowd keeps booing so loudly that Valumart is barely audible any more.

Valumart: As I said, I didn't expect I had to fight that night. Then let's come to last Monday Morning Mayhem. I've profen then to the world, that I can beat absolutely everybody here in this fed. I've beaten Jalapeno that night in a No DQ match.

Jacob: Oh, come on. No problem when the Heavyweight champ comes hitting El Cometa with a chair, then gives the chair to Valumart, so ensuring his victory!

Valumart: So I had bad luck last week. Doesn't matter! This week, meaning today, will be different! I still want to fight King Morpheus for his titel! He has never beaten me, and I swear, he never will! You will all see tonight, and when I've beaten him tonight, Jay gotta give me my shot at the ppv: The Rise of the Maniacs will see my rising too!

He turns around and walks out of the arena, ignoring the booing fans.

OOC: Yhanged it a bit, so that Monday night is in as well. Please put this in before I beat up T mac, since if this came after it would be awkward that I don't mention it^^
Back to top Go down

Valumart is angry
Page 1 of 1