Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ufo Wizard interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ufo_wizard

ufo_wizard

Ufo Wizard interview Empty
PostSubject: Ufo Wizard interview   Ufo Wizard interview EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:55 pm

Katy the Backstage Interviewer for MCW spots Ufo_Wizard sitting in the waiting area watching the juggalotus fight on a monitor

Katy: Hi Ufo_Wizard, I notice that you are watching the juggalotus fight, is there still hatred between you two, even after you lost the chair fight against him last season

Ufo_Wizard: Yes, I still have hatred for juggalotus, but he is more aware during fights than he was last season, so ive got to find another way to get revenge on him

Katy: Why are you looking at getting revenge on juggalotus, as it was you that started on him last season, what has he done to you, for you to still have these feelings of hatred against him

Ufo_Wizard: My hatred against him started before I became a wrestler in MCW

Katy: What happened before you joined MCW

Ufo_Wizard: I was at a juggalotus fight with my sister, when during the fight he threw a barbed-wire knuckle duster into the crowd, it hit my sister in the face

Katy: Im sorry to hear that is she ok

Ufo_Wizard: She is scarred for life, & is forced to wear a face mask to hide the scars whenever she goes out, & juggalotus doesnt even care as he never contacted us to see how she was, or to help with medical bills, so you now know why i want revenge on juggalotus

Ufo_Wizard: Now if you would excuse me Katy, but i must go back to watching his fight to find out where his weakness is so that i can exploit it
Back to top Go down

Ufo Wizard interview
Page 1 of 1