Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview segment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donavin Cage

Interview segment Empty
PostSubject: Interview segment   Interview segment EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 1:00 am

The cameras catch Donavin Cage coming into the building dressed in his street clothes and his travel bag on his shoulder heading towards the locker room.

Interviewer:
Donavin i wanted to get your thoughts on tonight's tag team match.

Donavin Cage: Don't you have something better to do then asked me about carrying some chump in a tag match. Hell i don't even no who my so called partner is and to be honest about it i really could give a fly !?*% who it is! All i care about is taking that Brawlers Championship and putting it firmly around my waist and get payed WELL for it!!

Interviewer:
Well you don't have to be rude about it? I mean he has made it just as far as you have!!! I mean....

Is cut off by Cage

Donavin Cage:
Say hold up you came to me didn't you!?! You want my thoughts right!?! Well take this one with you as you step yo unhappy !@# down the hall!! To whom ever my partner is listen up. Play your roll right and you might be a somebody for a little while or you can be like those to sucker who i firmly planted my foot in the crack of the !@$ in the tournament, ON THE OUTSIDE LOOKING IN!!! So in conclusion it's like this EITHER MARCH WITH ME OR GET MARCHED OVER!! and oh yeah and as for the two guys unlucky enough to be in my way I'm going to say sorry know because you two are about to be stepped on. And last thing King Morpheus I ain't forgot about you boy. The Machine will come for you in do time!!!

[b][i]Cage turns around and heads down the hall the camera fads to black.
Back to top Go down

Interview segment
Page 1 of 1