Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Champ Speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donavin Cage

The Champ Speaks Empty
PostSubject: The Champ Speaks   The Champ Speaks EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:21 am

The cameras catch Katy once again on the job heading into Donavin Cage's locker room she finds him getting ready for his match this evening.

Katy: I'm here with current M.C.W. Brawler Heavyweight Champ Donavin Cage getting ready for his first title defense and I have some questions for him. Donavin first why did you help il geneo get the win over Jim daggerthuggert at the super show earlier this weak?

Donavin Cage: What are you talking about? I'd didn't help il geneo with a damn thang!!!

Katy: Come on Cage everybody saw you put that glove on again and hit Jim with it resulting in il geneo getting the roll up for the win.

Donavin Cage: I still don't know what you are talking about. Oh what a minute is that what you and all these dumb ass people think I did? Nah baby girl that ain't what happen. I had a very expensive earring pop out when i came down to view the match. While i was sitting there i noticed it on the floor near the ring so I only went to pick it up. When i started to stand up Jim was rushing at me for no reason so I put my hand out to stop him and the big sucker got confused to what to do next (because he's ain't that bright) and before you knew it that big dome on his neck caused him to lose balance and il geneo just did what any body in that situation would do get the win. Don't blame the kid because Jim stumbled into a lost to a no rate low talent chump like il geneo.

Katy: Cage do you expect me and these people to believe that story you just told? What a lot of people believe is that you knew you would have a better chance at beating il geneo then Jim. Now is that why you really did it?

Donavin Cage: I could really give damn of what you and these people believe that's my story and I'm stinking to it.

(Boos can be heard from the arena)

Katy:[ What do you think your chances are against il geneo in your title defense in a first blood match?

Donavin Cage: My chance!?!? That punk would do better running threw hell with gasoline draws on then face me tonight. Bitch slap a grizzly bear with a steak tied to his ass he'd come out better. Because his chance tonight of taking the championship of my shoulder are between slim and none.

Katy: Any last words before your title defense?

Donavin Cage: I've said this before and I'll say it again I'm a the best thing going in M.C.W right now and it will take a way better man than you to take what I got. So tight'n up and be prepared to be Rolled over by a player that's better than you the Brawlers Heavyweight Champ The Machine Donavin Cage!!!

KoKo: Those are bold words coming from the Brawlers Champ even if the story he told is a fabricated but he would be saying them if he could back them up.

Jacob: Well he better because if he doesn't then not only will he be eating those words but he'll lose the ten pounds of gold to il geneo

Koko: Or will he find another way to eek out another win to keep the gold will find out later on.

Last edited by Donavin Cage on Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
geneo

geneo

The Champ Speaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Champ Speaks   The Champ Speaks EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:54 am

i like it Wink
Back to top Go down

The Champ Speaks
Page 1 of 1