Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

il geneo speaks about his loss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geneo

geneo

il geneo speaks about his loss Empty
PostSubject: il geneo speaks about his loss   il geneo speaks about his loss EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 am

after his loss il geneo leaves the ring and went out to the backstage area.
Katy is waiting without and wants an interview

Katy: il geneo I know that you not really want to talk with me now but ...
il geneo: Why not!?
Katy: Are you not worry about your loss?
il geneo: No
Katy: Can you explain me taht?
il geneo: It wasn´t important for me to win this night again Samoan. Ok I now he is now happy like a little child on x-mas and he is thinking that he is the big winner but I can only say that he would loose when i realy mind.
Katy: I don´t understand.
il geneo: Samoan is an good fighter but he has no chance against me when i prepare for the fight. But why i should do that? He is on Monday mayham and I on friday night brawl. He is no opponent hwo is standing between me and my objectives. I have to think on satturday and the things that will going on there because thats are important for my career.
Katy: So you will tell me that you heavn´t pepared for the fight and you only loos because you are thinking on satturday.
il geneo: Do you realy belive that Samoan has a chance to win against me in an other way?
Katy: Today it looked so
il geneo: Stupid little girl. Samoan should be happy about tonight but he better don´t cross my way again. I would distroy him! But now leave me alone! how i said i have to do some things for satturday.
Katy: what can we await from you there?
il geneo: I said leave me alone. I hope you don´t really think that i speak about such things with you.

il geneo gets an devilish grin on his face and walks away to his looker room.

I hope thats Ok.MFG Geneo
Back to top Go down

il geneo speaks about his loss
Page 1 of 1