Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katy Interviews That New Guy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
That New

Katy Interviews That New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Katy Interviews That New Guy   Katy Interviews That New Guy EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 am

Katy is shown backstage with That New Guy ready to interview him

Katy: First let me say that it is very exciting to be standing here with you right now. You're currently one of the hottest new talents on the show and it seems the fans have taken to you very quickly.

That New Guy: Why Katy thank you. I must say its very nice being here with a lady as lovely and charming as yourself as well.

Katy starts to blush

Katy: Also congratulations on your win over Dragracer at the Supershow. With your recent loss to The Flattener your fans weren't quite sure how you would come into the match if you would be ready or not.

That New Guy: Well the match against Drag was a bit of a joke he's not on my level yet and I just feel bad he was put into a situation were I was coming of a lose and needed to have a strong dominating performance to let everyone else know that nothing has changed. As for the lose to Flabby, it was a bit of a disappointment, but you can't win them all. I never expected to win all my matches but I certainly didn't except to lose to a wrestler like Flabby.

Katy: So as you know that means Flabby....I mean the The Flattener is still undefeated here and was successful in a tag match with Ultraton the person you defeated and embarrassed here on your debut. Are you any what concerned of this recent duo.

That New Guy looks at Katy with a smirk on his face

That New Guy: No Katy I'm not concerned. If Flab wants to take bucket of bolts and make him a bigger loser than he already is why should I get in the way. And as far as embarrassing him goes. He was embarrassing himself way before I arrived.

Katy: So what our your plans now? Where do you go from here? Do you try to give The Flattener his first lose still avenging your first lose to him?

That New Guy: Well Katy my dear that would be nice but I don't hold grudges I also don't make the decisions around here and I haven't been here long enough to even try to pull any strings. My main goal is winning championships and winning gold. If that means I have to step over, around, under, or on people then I will. If I have to partner up with some loser and carry the team to our way of Tag Team Gold than I will. I have a long way to go but I swear to you this sooner or later That New Guy will be a champion.

That New Guy Walks away while Katy turns to look at the camera

Katy: Well there you have it everyone That New Guy has mind set on gold. A future champion in the waits? Who knows only time will tell.
Back to top Go down

Katy Interviews That New Guy
Page 1 of 1