Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

katy interviews valumart...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

katy interviews valumart... Empty
PostSubject: katy interviews valumart...   katy interviews valumart... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:29 am

On the titantron there is seen Valumart standing next to Katy. Valumart keeps on looking around, massaging his muscles. Katy looks as she always does when she sees Valumart: a bit nervous, with an anxious look on her face. The crowd gives a steady background sound with its boos and jeering.

Katy: Well, tonight is your night. You survived the past weeks having to fight in a whole bunch of matches against four different opponents. Now finally you get the chance to fight El Cometa for the title. How do you feel?

Valumart: How am I supposed to feel? I obviously feel good! I survived the past weeks, as you said, despite the conspiracy El Cometa has set up against me! But this obviously was no surprise at all. Nobody could have seriously doubted I get the shot this night! Of course El Cometa was afraid of fighting me…why else would he have wanted to fight me last Monday on the supershow? He wanted to evade this match, when he has to defend his title, by beating me in a match with extreme rules!

Katy: He still has the chance to use extreme rules to beat you. Of course the championship match tonight is gonna have a special stipulation, decided by the wheel of fortune, as well.

Valumart: Yes…but you see: Tonight I’m prepared. And he knows that. He already knew last Monday, that I would be prepared tonight! That’s why he tried to catch me off guard last Monday, when I was not prepared. But: I’m sure he knows that I know he is had this plan. And do you want to know what is happening in his head right now? He is afraid! He knows I easily beat him last Monday, without having been prepared for the match. And now he finally got, I’m simply better than he is, and I’m gonna take his title home after tonight.

Katy: That does sound logical.

Valumart: Because it IS logical. And now, if there are no more questions, leave, The GM summoned me in his office, and if the boss is calling me, I obviously have to go…

He turns around, leaving behind Katy and a booing crowd.
Back to top Go down

katy interviews valumart...
Page 1 of 1