Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valumart introduces himself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

Valumart introduces himself Empty
PostSubject: Valumart introduces himself   Valumart introduces himself EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:53 am

The titantron seems to explode as high flames light on and Ramms†ein plays "Feuer Frei!", as l Valumart l makes his way to the ring with a mic in his hand.

Valumart: Well, well, well...I take it you all know me, but since there is the slight possibility that some ignorant out there doesn't know me: In front of you, in the middle of this ring, stands the greatest wrestler who ever stepped into it and the greatest who ever will step into!

The crowd starts booing.

Valumart: Oh shut up! You, pathetic losers! You just don't see that it should be an honour for you having me in the ring. Last season I was still part of Relentless Wrestling, a roster of the WGA, an international roster therefore, so you should be glad that I condescended to participate in this local thing...

The crowd now seems to be united in their anger against Valumart, as they keep booing and cursing him.

Valumart: You better be careful...you are watching at the future Maniac Heavyweight Champion; since I am the best wrestler in this Roster, or I rather say the best of the whole world!
I mean, I respect King Morpheus as being maybe the best in Monday Night Mayham, but there is still me here...
Well, I leave you know to watch some of my "colleagues", one more boring or untalented then the other. And be prepared to bow down in front of me, when I come back in here being the new Champion!

He turns around and leaves the arena, leaving behind an incredulous crowd, that just slowly calmed down.

(OOC: As you might notice, I'd be a heel wrestler if it's okay Smile)
Back to top Go down

Valumart introduces himself
Page 1 of 1