Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning a new season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Cometa Jalapeno

El Cometa Jalapeno

Beginning a new season Empty
PostSubject: Beginning a new season   Beginning a new season EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:42 pm

"Me muero", by La Quinta Estación, blasts through the arena's speakers

*El Cometa appears in the ring, wearing the Maniac Champion Belt around his waist*

Cometa: Hellllllllllllooooooooooooooooo Maniacs!

*Cheers from the audience. Little kids can be seen in the crowd wearing red luchador masks*

Cometa: You know, guys, it feels great being here with you wearing this belt, which I fought really hard for in the Rise of the Maniacs PPV., against King Morpheus It's a huge prize and honour to be able to carry it, to be the face of the brand, and I must thank you for your support all along. I wouldn't be able to do it without you!

*Chants of "Comeeeeta, Comeeeeta" can be heard coming from the crowd*

Cometa: Yes, guys, I'm proud of you, and I'm proud of being your Champion! Every time I step in the ring, I do so for you! And I'm damn happy to do so!

*The crowd starts cheering loudly! You can barely hear what Cometa is saying!*

Cometa: Whoa, whoa! Thanks for the cheers, people, but I have something to say, that you need to hear. As you might already know, Valumart has his eyes set on this belt.

*Boos come from the crowd*

Cometa: Yes, yes, I know you don't like him. And frankly, neither do I! But he's a fellow wrestler, and a very good one at that, even if not exactly the nicest guy to have around. And it's fair that he sets his aims as high as that, because he deserves it. Yes, he's a tough guy, and he'll be damn challenging! But I like that! It would be too sad if there was no worthy opposition, and I'm glad to have a rival such as him! And you know that our highly esteemed GM has set a challenge for him. He'll have to defeat four wrestlers, in special matches, without loosing any one of them, to have a shot at the title. And it's only fair that I do the same! Mega Warrior, Dusansilni, Jango, Steams, we'll all face each one of them in the coming weeks, and it's going to be a blast! I'm really looking forward to this challenge, and I hope you guys are so as well! Stay tuned guys, these matches will be red hot!

*El Cometa's music starts blasting again, as he climbs the turnbuckles, showcasing the belt for the audience*
Back to top Go down

Beginning a new season
Page 1 of 1