Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Victory Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rexryder

Post Victory Interview Empty
PostSubject: Post Victory Interview   Post Victory Interview EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Katy: I am here with one half of the new tag- team champions, Rex Ryder. Rex, how does it feel to already hold a title here in MCW?

(Rex looks at her and shakes his head)

Rex: I hope that is a rhetorical question. Obviously, it feels great. I happen to have been put with someone who shares my drive to succeed and it's worked out well.

Katy: Ooook. What's next for you and your partner?

Rex: I don;t speak for Acrolyth, as for me, whoever the GM chooses to put me up against, I'll give him a good show. It doesn't matter who it is.

Katy: Rumor has it Taj1ri has asked for a match against you on the next show.

Rex: Is that right. Taj1ri, you're not bad. I've watched you wrestle the last couple weeks. You've got skill. You'll test me. You'll push me to my limits, but I will also push you to yours. So bring your kicks, your chops, your fortune cookies, whatever you think you need, but be careful what you wish for, you may live (shrugs his shoulders) or die, to regret it.

Katy: What does that mean?

(Rex laughs as he looks at Katy. )

Rex: Sometimes, when backed into a corner, an animal will snap.

Katy looks puzzled

Katy: What is he talking about?
Back to top Go down

Post Victory Interview
Page 1 of 1