Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geneo Vs Steams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Geneo Vs Steams Empty
PostSubject: Geneo Vs Steams   Geneo Vs Steams EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:07 pm

*Steams spots a guy stretching for a match*

Steams: "Hello! ...ohh let me guess your Geneo the Wrestler im sopose to beat up tonight heh? funny how i met you on the way to the ring, ive been wanting to tell you that... when someone faces me in the ring they bring a weapon of their choice,just saying... cuz im the only one in on the fun you see.. my weapon of choice is my Steel chair! its my life long partner never i go out without it...
Back to top Go down
geneo

geneo

Geneo Vs Steams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geneo Vs Steams   Geneo Vs Steams EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:45 pm

Il Geneo looks up to the man on his side and looks very angery.

He starts talking with an strong and loud voice:
Don´t speak to me from the side! I don´t want to talk with so supid guys like you.
Your chair is the reason why i went to Jay and ask him for a fight with you. I don´t like weapons and cheeting like you do. For You i don´t need such Help but when you stand on an match like this I´ll agree. Everybody can bring one weapon to the ring and we make an fair fight where we both can use it. And now go out of my face!

Il Geneo turns around to his four druids they allways on his side and nod them. They nod back and went to il geneos room. After a view seconds they are back with an big chest.

After Il Geneos entrance the druids also went into the ring and kneels down. They open the chest and take out an hammer and pressent it to il Geneo.
He hold the hammer high in the air and says:
This is Mjöllnir the hammer from Thor and an celtic artefect. This weapon stays for right and it will help me to win again steams. Meybe than he stops cheeting with his chair.

The druids leaves the ring and il geneo is waiting of steams.

So I hope the storry fits. From my side we can use it whenever we need it in an show. We don´t need to hurry.
Back to top Go down

Geneo Vs Steams
Page 1 of 1