Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

il geneo vs. deacon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geneo

geneo

il geneo vs. deacon Empty
PostSubject: il geneo vs. deacon   il geneo vs. deacon EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 3:24 am

deacon come out of the backstagearea to the titan tron where Katy stands to interview him.

Katy: Hi deacon! You are new on MCW and now on FNB. What can we expact from you?
deacon: Yes I´m new here and i will make this FNB match better. I saw the fight between cage and il geneo and wenn such an looser like il geneo will become #1 contandor its not really hard to do this.
Katy: So you think you are better than geneo?
deacon:Ye..
suddanly a the music from il geneo sounds in the arena and a video on the screen is showing his answer.

il geneo: Big words for an newcomer like you! I will show you respact!
decon looks to be worrid
il geneo: you think you are better than put up evidence or shut up!

The lights go out and the people cheers.
After a few seconds a spotlight goes on and show deacon irritated on the titan tron.
Then a second spot goes on and show the ging were il geneo stands and wait with an mic in the hand.

il geneo: So come on and show what you can when you are man enough! I will here you begging for mercy! So I will you up here in the ring in an I QUIT Match. NOW!!!

deacon still confused make his way to the ring.
Back to top Go down

il geneo vs. deacon
Page 1 of 1