Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Revenge for il geneo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geneo

geneo

Revenge for il geneo Empty
PostSubject: Revenge for il geneo   Revenge for il geneo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:16 am

I would like to have a fight with Donavin Cage but if this not possible ore we need more fights i have an other idea.

il geneo went to Jay Mc Bang in the office to speak with him.

Jay: What do you want here? Make fast because i have much to do.
il geneo: hy jay. take my visit easy i don´t wont to hold you up for a long time.
Jay: Ok. what can i do for you.
il geneo: you know i want to fight with donavin Cage because he is a cheater. I also wont that Ufo become his just punishment. My wish to beat this guys have nothing to do with the titel. So I offert Juggalotus a tag team match but when he doesn´t like i also will beat donovin in a single match.
Jay: I get it but Jim is the #1 contender and you have lost in the turnament in the first round. Ufo will get his just Punishment direktly from juggalotus. So you have to find an other opponent.
il geneo: I understand but i´m not happy with your decision because i have challenged donavin bevore he won the titel. But Ok when i can only fight again Cage when i have won my turnament fights i will do it now. Give me a chace of revange on T-Mac this eavening.

il geneo went out without waiting for an answer and slams the door behinde him.
Back to top Go down
dead

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for il geneo   Revenge for il geneo EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:48 am

Read the fed-talk section... ur in the title picture.
Back to top Go down
geneo

geneo

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for il geneo   Revenge for il geneo EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:44 am

Sorry! I have read only the headline and thaught because of the " and/or" that i maybe not fight, so i would give you an other opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revenge for il geneo   Revenge for il geneo Empty

Back to top Go down

Revenge for il geneo
Page 1 of 1