Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valumart has a day off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

Valumart has a day off Empty
PostSubject: Valumart has a day off   Valumart has a day off EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:03 pm

A thunderous detonation initiates the beginning of Ramms†ein – Feuer Frei! The crowd starts booing at the sound of this. The titantron shows some moves and great moments of Valumart, who then gets out, a canvas chair under the arm, a mic in the hand and a big smile on the face.

Valumart: Oy you, shut up! Tonight there is no match for me, and, hey, there is nothing I love more on a night off, than watching others beating the crap out of each other. Especially…

Here his face grows stern and dark.

Valumart: …when my special friend El Cometa is fighting. Jay’s already agreed to put him on a match tonight, and during this I will sit here and watch.

The crowd’s boos get louder, at the sound of this.

Valumart: Quiet! It is only fair I get the chance to watch him for a change, since in the last weeks he had time to study my style and search for weaknesses. If not for the fact I have no weaknesses I had no chance next Saturday, but as soon as I find out his weak spots tonight, I’ve successfully eliminated the last obstacle on my way to the title!

He begins to arrange his chair, so that he has best view on the arena, when Jay’s entrance theme sounds through the hall.

Jay, you’ll do the rest, won’t you? If not, pm me with what you want to say.
Back to top Go down

Valumart has a day off
Page 1 of 1