Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Valumart wants a word with the GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Valumart

Valumart

Valumart wants a word with the GM Empty
PostSubject: Valumart wants a word with the GM   Valumart wants a word with the GM EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:30 am

The camera fades out of the arena and we see the GM sitting in his office. Suddenly someone knocks on the door. Jay, who seems to have been waiting for this, sighs and shouts: "Come in then." Immediately the door opens and Valumart is standing in it. The crowd starts booing.

Jay McBang: Well, What can I do for you?

Valumart: Oh, don't pretend you don't know it. I mean, what I wanted to say was that,...oh goddamn! Why did you put me into four matches? I mean, that's not my preblem, but why am I not allowed to lose one? What I wanted to do is, please, would you think my case over again? I mean, you cannot deny that I am the best wrestler out here. It would be awful if the fans would not be able to see me gaining el cometas title the next ppv, just because I had a bad day some time before!

Jay: Oh, I've never underestimated you. You are right. You truly are the greatest out here.

Again the crowd is heard with a loud chant of boos.

Jay: I mean, you are right. And as the "greatest" out here, it will be no problem for you to defeat your opponents, I am very confident about that. Therefore I am sure you will agree if I say, that this stipulation will not endanger you, in fact, it will only strenghten you, you know, give extra motivation. And this motivation will ensure you have no bad day.

The crowd starts cheering for Jay as he shows a small smile, and Valumart is clearly taken aback.

Valumart: That's not my fear! I know that I can do this. My problem is, that those for are pretty tough opponents. When I appear at the ppv I will be tired out of four hard weeks, while my opponent was able to play around with some jobbers and is totally fit!

Jay: I see. Hm, that's not wrong. Do you have an idea how we could settle this?

Valumart: Well, it's obvious, isn't it? Either you free me of my stipulation, that I would not be able to fight for the title if I lose. I mean, in every major game your character has extra lifes so that he can still continue even if he screwed up! You could give me, like, two lifes, so that I am allowed two out of four times. That way I would not have to give everything, and psychologically I won't have that heavy burden on me.

Jay: And the other possibility?

Valumart: That would be even better. You let El Cometa fight these four guys as well! And if he loses one of them, then I...

Jay: That sounds good. Ok, to show he's worthy of the title he has to fight the same guys as you do. Are you happy now?

Valumart: And if he loses?

Jay: What should be then? Ok, if you want we can add, that if he loses one of his matches, he will not be allowed to defend his title at the ppv. Is that what you want?

Valumart: Yes, that's...Nooooo!

The crowd starts laughing and jeering at Valumart.

Jay: Ok, then we settled this as well. If you have no more topic to talk about, I suggest you leave now.

Valumart: Argh...wait. There actually IS one more thing. I recall you saying that if I lose one match at all, even by DQ or count-out, I would lose tha match! That's really not fair! I mean, El cometa yould just come out one match and hit my opponent, and I would lose by DQ because of outside interference.

Jay: You are right again, what a surprise.

Valumart: What...

Jay: But I've already thought about this. You know, all these changes we just agreed on are to your advantage. I thought, this can't be the right thing to do. I think you earn some punishment! You interfered into this wonderful match at "the Rise of the Maniacs" just because your ego told you, you were the best. And the punishment I thought of is right...

The Camera wanders of his face towards a great shape that is concealed behind a big cloth.

Jay:...there.

He rips of the cloth, and a big wheel can be seen.

Valumart: A wheel of fortune?

Jay: Kind of, but if I were you I would not call it "Fortune"! You see, there are various match types on it. "First Blood", "Hardcore", "Ladder" etc. Before each match you will fight in I will turn it, and the match that is shown there...will be the type of match you're going to fight in! To your Problem: Since every match on this wheel does not include disqualification, this problem does not exist.

Valumart: And El Cometa? Will he have to participate in special stipulationed matches as well?

Jay: I don't think that that's your problem. Now, if you wouldn't mind...

He goes to the door and opens it with a clear and obvious gesture towards Valumart. He just stands there shaking wiht anger, but finally storms out of the office. Jay closes the door with a satisfied smile, while the camera fades out and again the sound of the cheering crowd is heard...
Back to top Go down

Valumart wants a word with the GM
Page 1 of 1