Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Supershow Geneo VS Jim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geneo

geneo

Monday Supershow Geneo VS Jim Empty
PostSubject: Monday Supershow Geneo VS Jim   Monday Supershow Geneo VS Jim EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Il Geneo comes out of his room in the backstagearea and will make his way to the ring, but there stands Katy. He makes a stap to the side and let she stay without any attention. His Druids follow him and Katy runs behind.

Katy: Il Geneo! One Moment please! Such a few questions.

Il Geneo makes further his way to the ring.
Katy runs faster and will come to Il Geneo but his druids dont let her through to him,
Suddenly Il Geneo stops and slews.

Katy: Thank you very mutch. So what ...
Il Geneo: Stop talking! Can´t you see that I will consentrate me. I have to be fully prepared for this fight.
Katy: I haven´t seen you like this before ...
Il Geneo: I said STOP TALKING! This fight is special. The other opponents were only cheaters but Jim is a violent fighter.

Il Geneo turns around and starts his way to the ring for the second time as he see Jim.

Jim is smileing and says: You are right. I´m violent. You can prepare so long you will but you will loose! I will beat you easily.
Than he starts to laugh.

Il Geneo still make his way to the ring and let Jim also stay without any attention.
After his Entrance he takes a mike and starts to talk.

As you all can see I met Jim beakstage. So I think i have to say a few words to his little speach.
You think you have an easy fight today!?
I think it will be a nice to destroy you.
So come out and we will see who is the better fighter and who is the last man laughing.
I will make this match to the best of this Supershow. Nobuddy will forget it specialy you.

Than Il Geneo has a little smile on his face and throws the mike away.
Back to top Go down

Monday Supershow Geneo VS Jim
Page 1 of 1