Maniac Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME to the OFFICIAL forum of Maniac Championship Wrestling!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

il geneo the celtic worrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geneo

geneo

il geneo the celtic worrior Empty
PostSubject: il geneo the celtic worrior   il geneo the celtic worrior EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:11 am

So i hope that I make all right! Pleas give me advices when i have to do it in an other way.

The Interviewer stands in the ring and wait for a wrestler how give him an interview. Suddenly the lights go out and nobudy knows whats happend.
Than everybody can here a old bugle and a Spot goes on that the arrivingarea has dim light.
From the backstagearea comes a druid with an kaput and kneels on the ground.
Than he puts out some bones and let them fall. After that he stare it on and say:

A celtic worrior will arrive to MCW!!!

He take his bones, stands up and leaving the stadium. Than the Lights going on and the interviewer don´t know what he shall say. Also all fans are quietly and supriesed.
But luckily the Wrestler comes how have to give the interview and all goes the normal way.

After a view matches the lights goes out the second time this eavening and the soking machines on the ring startes. The druid comes again with an flamebeau and say:

He is here!

during that he point at the ring wher a second spot goes on. And realy ther stands suddenly a man. The fans cheer and pyros at the corners of the ring starts.
Currently all lights go on and all can see the full commanding presence of the man.
Nearly the hole body is tattooed with celtic symbols, he isn´t realy tall but traind and so he look realy strong. The fans cheers louder and louder.

Than the man take his finger to his lips and make: ssshhhh
So all fans be quied and he starts to talk:

I´m il geneo a celtic worrior who arrived MCW because of his fate. I have to do what i have to do and know I have to tell you that we all together will have a good time. I will bring right, adjustment and old values to this Show. Everybody who is against my principles is my enemy and i will distroy him.

After that il geneo let fall the mikrophone and went out of the ring into the beackstage area.

Like I said at the beginning: I hope thats allright.
Back to top Go down

il geneo the celtic worrior
Page 1 of 1